

Just wanted to share with you some products that I have been recently in love with. They are both reasonably priced and found at most grocery stores. Milton's Multi Grain Crackers are wonderful and full of all kinds of neat grains and seeds. Everyone loves them in our house including little buddy. They are awesome plain but we like to top with Sabra's Roasted Pine Nuts Hummus, once in awhile some co-jack or cheddar cheese pieces. Sabra's Hummus is also great on veggies, pitas with veggies, smeared on toast, pitas, on veggies. Sabra also makes other flavor hummus but I think that the roasted pine nut flavor is the best. Milton's also makes other crackers. We bought a box of the "Everything" cracker on our last shopping trip that resemble the taste of an everything bagel but they are a little garlicky and also have a strong rye taste from the caraway seeds in them. Still good but a few go a long way. Try them if you get the chance or give me your opinion if you already have. Thanks!

1 comment:
Oh, sounds good! This morning, I was just looking at our abandon, stale Ritz crackers and thinking I need to find a new brand without high fructose. I'll have to give these a try!
Post a Comment