
Gulp, I can't hardly believe it. It seems like only yesterday that I wrote my very first post. Now, my blog has grown and changed and been with me through the good times and the bad. That sweet blogger pal of mine Stacy from Squirrel Chatter awarded me with an, "I Love Your Blog" award. I am stunned and extremely thankful. My very first blog award. All my hard work and commenting and caring for others blogs and feelings was not in vein. Now all I have to do is pick 7 bloggers to pass the award on to from here. Right back at you Stacy!!!
1. Goose Juice
2. In Blue Ink
3. Living On A Whim
4. Red Pens & Diapers
5. Wylie Mom
6. PanHandler
7. A Sense Of Humor Is Essential
Part of accepting this award is:
- Displaying the award.
- Linking back to the person who gave it to you.
- Paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs.
- Leaving comments on their blogs telling them they’ve received one. Enjoying the award.

8 comments:
Your blog is loved, adored, and admired! How wonderful! I am thrilled to receive this, Thanks so much. Hmm, need to give this some thought about my 7 folks! Best to you and yours, loved your comment, I too have the World's Biggest Sweet Tooth. See's chocolate from California, To Die For!!! I also love the Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies, yummers.
Thank you! :-)
Wow!!! Thanks!! :)
About half done with my post.....but the kids are up and daughter needs to get ready for pre-school. :)
I posted the nominees for the "I Love Your Blog Award" on my blog. Thank you again. Also, I tagged you for a meme if you would like to share 6 random things about yourself, Fabulous!
Thank you sweetie!
Thanks Val! My first award!! Now you gave me something to blog about ;)
Thank you for the heart! I love your blog too, I just couldn't figure out how to send the image along....I ran across this really cool shop on etsy.com that makes cushion covers for pillows and I thought of you! here's the link http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11269978 (if that doesn't work their shop name is quiltification). xoxoxo ~ claire
You're very very welcome!! Glad to see you passed it along to my two other favorites - In Blue Ink and Goose Juice! :) Will have to check out the others to see what I've been missing!!
Post a Comment