Here is my first ever "Drive By Blogging." My pal Martha over at A Sense Of Humor Is Essential does these Drive By Bloggings regularly and they always make me laugh, think, and just be glad that Martha is so human and my blog friend :) So here goes. No clue if I'm doing this right.
- Slowly eating my box of See's Candy all the way from CA. YUM! I love this candy swap with Martha. I hope she receives my Fannie May's soon and enjoys them.
- Going to my sister's graduation tonight for nursing school, very proud of her.
- Feeling alot like the before pictures in many of the internet ads we all see so often . . . . . . only pregnant.
- Realizing that genetic testing for a pregnancy after 35 is not necessarily something I want to do again due to the anxiety it generates.
- Despite the fact that I often feel very alone as a SAHM, I realize that I have more friends than I thought I did and family that is distant in their own busy worlds but care very deeply.
- Sooooooooo glad June is almost here with hubby's yearly raise coming and a refinance at %4.8 we will have some extra each month now and things will hopefully loosen up a bit in the budget (including us). Phew!
- Wondering why people do not clean up litter in their yards? It bothers me when people do not care.
- Thinking it was just about the funniest thing that I just gave Little Buddy a chocolate clown from Martha. He has never had that much real chocolate at once. Now he is begging for "Moh, Moh, Moh!!!" Like it's crack or something. Ha!
- Noticing that this year I have no desire to attempt to bend up my bulgy belly and weed our yard and flower beds that I worked so hard on last year. Oh well!
- Just downloaded Felli Fel's song "Get Buck In Here" and really dig it.
- Felt a little kick last night in my tummy while in bed when Cop Dad came home and I flipped over to talk half awake. One kick, but it made me laugh, then Cop Dad too :)
How's that for my first "Drive By Blogging?"
Garden Success
5 days ago

3 comments:
I like the "drive by blogging." Sometime it's just easier to say it with bullets. :-)
A ++ You did great, um, not that there are any rules or anything! That is so cool about feeling your baby move!! I am so glad Buddy likes the chocolate, Moh, moh, super cute.
Can't wait for my Fannie May, so glad you like the See's.
I am a distance away but still love you very, very much!
Post a Comment