Slightly stressed out today and tired. Day 2 of no pm nap. OY! Hubby is back at work but on days . . . . . I'm not a fan of days. Satellite is out and my pm lay down with Frasier and possibly phone time (bedtime ritual) is gone. My new "break" time is spent fixing the dishwasher (yes, I fixed it myself), cooking my husband dinner (as I eat veggies & dip . . . . boo :( ) and cleaning up what I couldn't get done cause no pm nap for baby. Baby is at that stage when he can't wander around alone (falls down too much), yet isn't satisfied sitting in the highchair (unless eating), or sitting on the floor playing with toys (too boring now that he can move around). I should mention, he never crawled so the walking is a bit awkward and highly dramatic. Not sure if I dig the new blog header but it's more interesting than what was there before. Friday I am meeting another mom at the mall's Panera for a bite and followed by some time with our babies at the play area. Thank God! I need mom time . . . . . badly. Also will be having just about all the mom friends I have over next Wednesday for an Old Friends/New Friends Mommy/Baby Get-Together. I plan on providing dinner (not sure what yet). Hope at least a few people show up. Oh, Sunday my family is coming over to celebrate my birthday. That's pretty much it. My whole schedule is all goofed up with this day shift, plus the lack of the pm nap for the baby . . . . . . it stinks! As I type my husband is harassing me for the computer so he can do the budget. Gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment